IntelliLogic Africa Business Consulting (“IABC”) group of consulting businesses offer a broad range of fully integrated services in areas of consulting and financial advisory. IABC’s integrated approach to offering powerful business solutions for organisations combines insights and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help client organisations excel.
Every of IABC’s services give you the depth, dimension and experience you need to innovate and grow.
The founder and management consultant of IABC is a chartered certified accountant who also holds a master of business administration degree from University of KZN Graduate School.
He has extensive experience in accounting, finance, Taxation, Marketing, business management & research obtained from public accounting practice (Deloitte & Touché as well as Grant Thornton, and has also worked extensively as a financial analyst for a large oil multinational and further worked as a strategy analyst at one of the major banks in the country before venturing full time into consulting and practice.
Services range from:
- Full Book-keeping & Accounting Services
- Preparation of IFRS Financials & Audit Files
- Sage Pastel Evolution, Sage Pastel Accounting and Sage Pastel Payroll & HR Sales & Support (Including Implementations & Customization)
- Accounting Information Systems and Business Information Systems Implementations
- Tax Practitioner Services - Sars Returns, Provisional Tax, Business Income Tax, VAT, PAYE, UIF, SDL, Tax Clearance Certificates
- Registration of CCs, Pvt Companies & Trusts
- Full Accounting Officer Services
- Business Plans & Financial Projection Services
- Business Valuations & Due Diligences
- Risk Management & Internal Audit Services
- Statutory (External) Audit Services
- Workshops and Conferences Speaking
- Onsite and Classroom Based Training: Certified to Train ALL Sage Pastel Systems, Sage Business Intelligence, ICB Accredited Theory Provider, Microsoft Courses, Corporate Custom Tailored Training Interventions Across Many Disciplines