This year we only managed to engage on one major CSI project. We partnered with C-ME SA (Children’s Medical Emergency Org), to provide them with professional support at R0/ Hour charge out rate. The professional services will be in relation to the organisation’s entire book-keeping and financial reporting requirement including tax advisory as well as any other professional business service they may require from time to time.
BBBEE and CSI
Our target CSI projects are 3 per annum.
C-ME SA is a non profit organisation whose main objective is to aid as many less privileged, previously disadvantaged children as possible who have extreme or fatal medical conditions by making available to them assistance or treatment through funds raised and mediations made for this purpose.
Corporate Social Investment
THEIR SERVICES COMPRISE
- Feeding programs;
- Clothing and blanket distribution;
- Facilitation of medical treatment to non-insured critically ill children;
- Logistical and financial assistance to impoverished families;
- Fundraising Events to create public awareness;
- Establishment of self-sustainable nutritional vegetable gardens;
- Radio broadcasts and media coverage.