- Independent Business Reviews
- Turnaround Management
- Exit Management
- Members Wind Ups
- Risk Management
- Identifying & Measuring Risk
- Managing Risk
- Business Continuity Planning
IT Controls Assurance
Assurance & Forensics
- Full Book-keeping, Accounting & Payroll Services;
- Preparation of IFRS Financials, Audit Files & Statutory AuditServices;
- Independent Reviews of Financial Statements;
- SAP Business One, Pastel Accounting and Pastel Payroll Sales &Support;
- Accounting Information Systems Implementations;
- Tax Practitioner Services – Sars Returns, Provisional Tax, VAT,PAYE, UIF, SDL, Tax Clearance Certificates;
- Registration of CCs, Pvt Companies & Trusts;
- Full Accounting Officer Services;
- Business Plans & Financial Projection Services;
- Business Valuations & Due Diligences;
- Risk Management & Internal Audit Services.
Intellogic Africa Business Consulting (“iabc”) provides professional services in South Africa and throughout the Southern Africa region, through its business partners.
Business in Africa Services
iabc offers clients a broad range of fully integrated services in areas of consulting and financial advisory.
iabc offers powerful business solutions for organisations in Southern Africa. iabc’s integrated approach combines insight and innovation from multiple disciplines with business and industry knowledge to help client organisations excel. Every of iabc’s services give you the depth, dimension and experience you need to innovate and grow.
What We Do
Sheer size and cultural, political and social-economic diversity of continental African markets present unique challenges for local, national and international business. Important for any business success is advisory developed via comprehensive knowledge and experience within these markets.
iabc’s Supply Chain Management capability improves business performance by optimizing the flow of both material and information throughout the supply chain. Our services help organizations improve visibility across the supply chain, increase the velocity of the supply chain, and improve the synchronization of supply to meet demand.
iabc provides a range of management consulting and corporate finance services, from business start-up to market entry strategy. iabc will assist firms throughout the whole phase of establishing operations and through growth development strategies and implementation. For firms looking to enter a market, iabc’s experience in conducting market research coupled with the close working relationship various regulatory bodies, ensures that a firm’s entry strategy is planned with clarity, understanding and vision. iabc can also assist in locating potential acquisition targets and drive the acquisition process, from corporate valuations to financial and company structuring.
iabc can offer advice and provide support in implementing recovery plans, and any necessary reorganisation of debts. This includes restructuring services to overcome any financial, strategic and operational difficulties, and the consequences of insolvency. iabc also offers support for businesses which need a fresh approach to its corporate structure in order to meet and further maximise growing business commitments. iabc can also assess areas of the business that may be targeted for growth, formulating strategies appropriate for a dynamic business environment. Further, iabc offers turnaround-financing models to transform a company and enhance its corporate value.
Service for stakeholders whereby iabc provides an independent assessment of the viability of a distressed business.
iabc will consult to existing or new management providing logistical support and assistance in a turnaround project.
iabc will assist stakeholders in planning and implementing exit strategies from distressed or unwanted relationships. iabc will assist companies who are unbundling, restructuring or who have sold major businesses by advising them on and implementing member’s voluntary liquidations.
Risk Management “Helping companies measure and manage risk” “It takes a storm to know how safe your ship is” In every market opportunity there is risk and managing this risk means putting in place effective control (proofs & checks) measures. iabc will work with our client organisation to identify risk, analyse its impact and implement costeffective controls to minimise it. We aim to introduce a risk management culture throughout the organisations we work with.
iabc’s risk services are provided by experienced professionals who will work with client organisations at every phase of the throughout every phase of the risk management cycle. iabc’s core competency is comprehensive risk and control consulting for a wide array of enterprises.
Risk Management “managing business risks at all levels”
Risk Management identifies measures, assesses and prioritises risks that prevent organisations from achieving their objectives and subsequently develops and implements appropriate strategic, operational, process and cultural risk frameworks. Risk Management assists organisations in linking strategy to business objectives, related risks and associated controls.
iabc will assist organisations to:
- Create a risk management culture in their organization
- Link their objectives and business risks
- Engage employees in managing acceptable risk exposure
- Management consulting
- Training and development of people in new skill sets
- Objectives, risk and control analysis
- Facilitation and change management skills
- Manage the incident
- Minimize the impact
- Ensure continuity of critical business processes
- Lead advisory,
- Valuations and transaction services to companies,
- Entrepreneurs and government and the restructuring of companies have created an environment rich with opportunity.
- Planning a merger, acquisition or disposal
- Seeking an independent opinion
- Planning ahead
- Preparing financial statements
- Involved in a dispute
- Restructuring your operations
- Acquiring and merging with another business
- Investing in listed or unlisted companies
- Going public
- Raising finance for future growth plans
- Private Public Partnerships
- New projects and investment decisions
- Analysis of targets
- Investment options
- Due diligence reviews
- Financial models
- Acting as reporting accountants
- Post acquisition/ set-up assistance
- Strategic assessment
- Quality assurance reviews
- Design of strategic plans
- IFRS compliants set of Financial statements
- Audit reports
- Management letter
- Income tax assessments
- Presentation of financial results at Board/Shareholders/ Other meetings
- General computer and application control reviews
- Internal computer audit setup and review
- Assistance with due diligence reviews of IT dependencies
- Board of Directors, structures, composition and membership, responsibilities and processes.
- Election and re-election to and composition of the board of directors
- Duties and responsibilities of executive and non-executive directors
- The composition, role and responsibilities of sub-committees including the audit andremuneration committees
- The role of chairman versus chief executive officer (CEO)
- Effectiveness of the Board of Directors
- Board performance evaluation procedures
- Risk Management procedures and control (at a strategic business unit, process andcultural level; effective processes for the identification, prioritization, management andmonitoring risk)
- Succession planning
- Use of authority frameworks
- Ethics / code of conduct and Environmental practices
- Social responsibility and worker participation
- Innovation, entrepreneurship and competitiveness
- Shareowner and stakeholder communication including the disclosure of the above inthe annual report
- Education and workshops on corporate governance iabc will express an opinion onthe adequacy and effectiveness of clients’ corporate governance practices andprovide suggestions for improvement where weaknesses have been identified.
- Financial Management
- Business Management
- Business Applications
- Accounting Systems
By making use of supporting technology, iabc combines:
Business Continuity Planning
Business Continuity Planning minimises risks by ensuring that key business activities can continue even if business processes or resources fail for whatever reason or become unavailable.
iabc will help the client organisation develop plans to:
iabc offers an extensive range of services:
In Southern Africa, companies face unique challenges to business. The reduction of tariffs,
the removal of trade barriers, government privatization initiatives.
In the light of modern rigorous compliance and regulatory environment, iabc will take the headache out of managing your assets. Our consultants understand how to report value according to accounting, tax and regulatory rules which allows third parties to comprehend the worth of an entity, asset or liability, so that you are able to make informed business and investment decisions. iabc will assist you to properly quantify and articulate value for taxation, transaction, financing, litigation and strategic management purposes.
iabc can assist with the following
iabc has extensive experience in dealing with complex transactions such as:
iabc’s services with regard to the transactions above include:
iabc provides a number of services to assist companies in running their finance functions. These range from providing professionals to oversee a company’s operations down to basic levels of book keeping services. The maintenance of financial records in accordance with proper corporate and international standards as well as adhering to local accounting practice is important. iabc can provide this assurance through its network of professional consultants.
iabc provides a range of services geared to assisting companies with financial management & forecasting. The production of financial accounts is fine in advising what has happened but companies that only look back eventually hit a wall. iabc can assist organizations in producing budgeting and forecasting models and with their budgeting process. iabc also provides training, learning & development programmes and tools & techniques of looking into the future and all aspects of management accounting and financial business management.
The world’s rapidly-changing tax regulations make ongoing tax planning an essential part of doing business.
iabc has extensive experience in providing tax services to foreign and domestic enterprises, as well as individuals and representative offices.
Through working closely with the tax authorities iabc is able to offer comprehensivetaxation services including developing tax-optimization structures and transfer pricing policies in line with corporate international strategy as well as ensure compliance with existing tax regulations, liaising with tax authorities and preparation and submission of tax returns.
iabc’s tax consultants can assist in everything from taxation filing to liaising with the taxation authorities to resolve historic irregularities. It also offers a review service for clients with advice on their optimal taxation solution.
iabc can assist in structuring holding and operating companies in the most efficient tax manner so as to limit tax liabilities and also personal exposure.
Most companies have neither the manpower nor systems to process their salaries and wages effectively, iabc Payroll Outsourcing can offer the required support and services backed with unmatched legislative understanding and expertise at an affordable price. For a set monthly fee, Payroll will become a cost effective and hassle-free experience.
Assurance & Forensics
iabc’s Internal Audit Services aim at maximising an organisation’s existing strengths and increases its control of key internal functions, and include:
iabc conducts the statutory audits jointly with ZAVI Chartered Accountants. The outcomes would normaly include:
IT Control Assurance “Audit services for computer controls, policies and procedures”
IT Control Assurance provides a total solution to the identification and management of IT risk by assessing the effectiveness of computer control processes. We conduct pre and post implementation reviews of newly installed IT applications, monitor and review existing or proposed controls, identify, review and benchmark secure control solutions.
Among the services we offer are:
iabc undertakes review and advise, inter alia, on the following: